- Difficulty in sharing the latest updates with all frontline employees to ensure the best brand experience for customers
- Frontline employees are using too many tools to keep track of numbers and schedules
- Desk and non-desk employees receive updates via different communication channels, and some are hard to reach (especially those in distribution centers)
- Two-way communication, feedback, and sharing of information across thousands of colleagues and thousands of stores are difficult to manage without an employee app
- Lack of communication between store associates and headquarters when launching new stores
A branded employee app for frontline employees that makes it easy to receive important product-related information, share messages with colleagues, see targets and performances, check schedules, get notified about new learning materials, and share achievements.
An employee hub that starts and ends a frontline employee’s work day. One place to reach them, one place for everything they need.
- Reaching employees with news updates and product/promotions awareness increases employee engagement
- Frontline employees stay connected with features such as News, Private messaging, Events, and File sharing
- Employee productivity is guaranteed with integrated work schedules, e-learning, and surveys