You got 99 problems but a Speakap post ain't one...
There's an important and very complex mathematical equation we'd like you to know: Sharing = Caring. Incredible, isn't it! But we can take it a step further even. Sharing + Your employees = Success.
It's that simple. Letting your non-desk employees know what is happening within your organisation increases their involvement and leads to a better customer experience which, in turn, increases the company's returns.
When deploying an enterprise social network - the best way to reach and engage your mobile workforce - it's important that you initially send updates regularly to increase adoption and usage but writer's block can strike at any moment. Feat not - we've got you covered with a whole bunch of ideas for posts you can share via your ESN.
Print out this list, keep it on your office wall, and cross the ideas off one by one.
- Changes to opening hours
- Special shopping nights
- New work roster available
- Changs to the existing roster
- Introducing a new colleague
- A welcome note to a new colleague
- Highlighting changes to HR processes
- Colleague out sick
- Looking for new employees
- Reminder when breaks can be taken
- Opening a new branch
- Upcoming store renovations
- Upcoming team reorganisation
- New staff uniforms
- Reminder of uniform regulations
- Washing instructions for company uniforms
- News from head office
- Hygiene rules
- How to deal with pressure in the work place
- Dealing with complaints
- Dealing with sexual harassment
- Dealing with aggressive behaviour
- Dealing with emergency situations
- Where employees can park
- Points to be aware of in the workplace
- Which behaviours warrant warnings being issued
- Property access code updates
- The process for closing a property
- Rules for mobile phone use in the workplace (except Speakap, of course!)
- Special promotions around products and services